Many hosting providers now have Solid State Devices (SSDs) with Non-Volatile Memory express (NVMe) technology that offers better speed and data transfer rates. VPS hosting with the power of NVMe technology can boost your website performance exponentially.
Cheap NVMe VPS hosting (2023)
Here is a list of the best NVMe VPS hostings available in the market today to help you choose the one that suits your needs.
Vultr is a cloud hosting provider offering VPS and dedicated hosting services at reasonable rates. The host provides a wide variety of NVMe VPS hosting plans with different resources on offer.
- All the high-frequency compute plans offered by Vultr are powered by NVMe local storage and high clock speed 3+ GHz CPUs. They can efficiently handle even your most demanding applications.
- The host offers 19 server locations in 4 different continents to deploy your server in a location of your choice. Your website will experience faster speed and low latency.
- You can easily scale your resources up and down with the flexible pricing structure offered by Vultr for its NVMe VPS hosting plans.
- You can deploy any Operating System including Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, or even upload an Optical Disc Image or an ISO file.
- Vultr NVMe VPS hosting plans come with automatic backups.
- The host offers security in the form of DDoS protection and a web-based firewall solution.
Vultr offers 9 NVMe VPS hosting plans in a range of $6 and $256 per month prices. The host also offers hourly pricing.
Established in 2009, SolaDrive offers managed VPS and dedicated hosting solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. The NVMe VPS hosting offered by SolaDrive is 100% managed and the servers are monitored by the host’s competent engineers.
- You can choose between Linux and Windows VPS hosting with SolaDrive.
- The host uses Samsung Pro NVMe drives for its VPS servers that ensure 30X better disc performance.
- The managed services offered by the host allows you to concentrate on the growth of your business while all the technical aspects are handled by the experts.
- The host offers 4 different locations for its NVMe VPS hosting services in 3 different continents.
- The VPS hosting plans come with DDoS protection for a secured hosting environment.
- SolaDrive offers free migrations and free SSL certificates with its NVMe VPS hosting services.
- The host maintains daily and weekly offsite backups of your account.
- You will also receive a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30-day money-back guarantee with all these plans.
SolaDrive offers 6 NVMe VPS hosting plans in the range of $35 and $275. You can receive one month of free hosting with a yearly plan.
Established in 2001, RoseHosting offers a wide variety of hosting services to meet the needs of different types of businesses. The host offers Linux NVMe VPS hosting at affordable rates.
- RoseHosting offers fully managed virtual servers to help you with all the technical aspects involved.
- You can run unlimited websites or applications.
- The host provides you with a free migration service with all its VPS hosting plans.
- You can use a dedicated or static IP address.
- The host has a single data center across the globe.
- All the NVMe VPS hosting plans offer full root access.
- RoseHosting provides you with a free Let’s Encrypt SSL for secure data transmission.
- All VPS hosting plans include free weekly backups. The host also offers daily backups as an add-on.
- You will receive a 99.99% uptime guarantee with these plans.
- The host offers a control panel for $5 with all its NVMe VPS hosting plans.
- RoseHosting offers 24/7 support with less than a 5-minute response time.
RoseHosting offers 9 NVMe VPS hosting plans in a range of $24.95 and $619.95 per month prices. You can save 10% with a yearly plan.
Established in 2006, KnownHost offers many different types of hosting to fit the bill of different website owners. The host utilizes OpenVZ for its NVMe VPS hosting packages and offers both managed and unmanaged options with the hosting plans.
- KnownHost uses high-frequency 3 GHz+ processors and high-speed DDR4 registered RAM.
- You will get full root access with the NVMe VPS hosting plans.
- KnownHost offers free DirectAdmin licenses with all its VPS hosting plans. This control panel is simple and easy to use.
- The technical experts of the host monitor the servers 24/7 for smooth operations.
- The host has data centers in 3 different locations worldwide.
- KnownHost claims to provide the best uptime among its competitors. You can expect an average uptime above 99.99%.
- You will also receive a 30-day money-back guarantee with the NVMe VPS hosting plans of KnownHost.
KnownHost offers 8 NVMe VPS hosting plans in a range of $12 and $164 per month prices including both unmanaged and managed plans. You can save up to 15% by signing up for a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual plan.
Established in 2003, Contabo offers VPS and dedicated hosting solutions to businesses at very competitive prices. The host offers fully independent virtual servers for websites that need large resources.
- Contabo uses super-fast Gen-4 NVMe drives for its virtual servers.
- The host allows you to use any operating system you desire.
- Contabo offers an NVMe Storage Expansion add-on with its NVMe VPS hosting plans for expanding your storage when in need.
- All the VPS plans come with unlimited incoming traffic and 32 TB of outgoing traffic.
- Contabo NVMe VPS hosting plans have DDoS protection.
- The host offers quick provisioning of your VPS with an average time of just 20 minutes.
- Contabo offers you full root access to the server.
- You can choose between 8 data center locations worldwide.
Contabo offers 4 NVMe VPS hosting plans in a range of $6.99 and $34.99 per month prices.
NVMe VPS hosting is a powerful service with high speed and supreme performance. With the features and pricing details of the best NVMe VPS hostings available with different hosts, you will be able to select the best hosting provider for your VPS needs.