Are you afraid of sharing your bank details with your hosting provider? Do you want to purchase a VPS via PayPal? If yes, then you are in luck!
We have prepared a list of cheap VPS with PayPal after thoroughly reviewing a lot of hosts. Our selection process considers the experiences of existing VPS customers.
It ensures to include only the best-performing VPS providers on our list.
By the end of the article, we’ll also discuss reasons to choose the PayPal payment method over other payment methods and address some of the frequently raised queries regarding PayPal payment for VPS.
11 Cheap VPS with PayPal
1. AlphaVPS (Best Overall)
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Credit Card, Wire Transfer, and Cryptocurrency.
AlphaVPS is a European VPS provider offering powerful and affordable servers for all hosting needs. The host uses RAID 10 SSD to provide faster speed and better performance.
You will also get complimentary DDoS protection with your server.
AlphaVPS also offers KVM VPS with a price tag higher than its other virtual servers, but they are worth the money considering their performance.
The starting price of PayPal VPS with the host is €3.50 per month (currently $3.77).
Pros of AlphaVPS
- AlphaVPS’s excellent customer support team responds quickly, even at odd hours.
- Their servers are fast and stable, offering good performance and uptime.
- You can deploy your VPS instantly with the host.
- All AlphaVPS servers are easily scalable.
- The company offers a 14-day money-back guarantee for your first VPS purchase.
Cons of AlphaVPS
- AlphaVPS currently has only 5 server locations
- The host suspends your VPS service on bandwidth overuse until you reset the limit.
2. Vultr (Best for Worldwide Locations) + (Best Price)
Accepted Payments: PayPal, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, Alipay, BitPay, and UnionPay.
Vultr is a US-based cloud VPS provider allowing PayPal payments for its services. The host has a wide variety of servers, including Cloud Compute, Bare Metal, Cloud GPU, and more.
Vultr has both normal SSDs and NVMe SSDs to choose from.
The host offers on-demand scaling of resources. You can order additional bandwidth and storage at an extra charge to scale up your business at any time.
Vultr’s PayPal VPS is available for $0.004 per hour or $2.50 per month minimum.
Pros of Vultr
- Vultr has 30 server locations
- You can choose from various operating systems or upload a custom ISO on a Vultr VPS.
- The host has fast-performing servers.
- Vultr’s customer support team is helpful and quick to respond.
- The VPS provider offers all its new users a $250 free credit.
Cons of Vultr
- Vultr VPS customers experience frequent server downtimes.
- Many VPS users claim the host charged them before their free credit is exhausted.
3. Time4VPS (Best for Europeans)
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Cryptocurrency, credit card, Alipay, and bank transfer.
Time4VPS is a European host offering cheap Linux, Windows, storage, and container VPS plans. The host uses KVM-based virtualization to deliver excellent VPS performance.
Time4VPS has powerful hardware with Xeon Gold 6132 processors. It utilizes secure storage solutions, including RAID-based SSDs for data redundancy.
The starting price with Time4VPS is €3.25 per month (currently $3.50).
Pros of Time4VPS
- The company has multiple VPS plans ensuring more effortless scalability of resources.
- With Time4VPS, a VPS is deployable in less than 5 minutes.
- The host has a fast, friendly, and knowledgeable support team.
- Time4VPS provides a 30-day money-back guarantee with its VPS plans.
Cons of Time4VPS
- Time4VPS has only a single data center location available worldwide.
- The host uses out-of-date virtualization making it impossible to run any latest software on your VPS.
4. Impreza (Best for Anonymity)
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Cryptocurrency, Paygol, Boleto, Mercado Pago, and bank transfers.
Impreza is a Seychelles-based host that believes in online privacy and decentralized internet. It ensures a safer hosting environment and contributes to the Tor Network.
The company has KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) VPS that delivers excellent speed and performance.
Impreza servers are spread across the globe. You can choose a VPS in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, and Oceania.
The cheapest PayPal VPS with Impreza costs $17 per month.
Pros of Impreza Host
- The company has various server locations available to meet different needs.
- Impreza Host’s excellent customer support team responds quickly, even on weekends.
- The host provides multiple VPS plans for more effortless scalability.
- Impreza offers 100% anonymity with Tor hosting, offshore servers, and anonymous payment methods.
- You will also get a 7-day money-back guarantee with Impreza VPS.
Cons of Impreza Host
- Impreza doesn’t have large VPS storage servers.
- You must pay an additional $1.61 when choosing PayPal as your payment method.
Accepted Payments: PayPal and credit card/ debit card.
Cloudways is a European host providing managed VPS solutions worldwide. DigitalOcean acquired the company in 2022, making it an even more reliable hosting provider.
The host offers a wide array of VPS solutions with different configurations. You can host your VPS with DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, AWS, Vultr, or Linode.
You will receive a fully-optimized stack with a Cloudflare CDN and built-in advanced cache to ensure optimal website performance at all times with Cloudways.
The cheapest Cloudways VPS is available for $10 per month.
Pros of Cloudways
- Cloudways VPS has an automated backup feature to protect your data.
- It is very easy to scale your VPS resources with the availability of dozens of hosting plans.
- The company offers free migration with its VPS plans.
- The hosting provider protects your VPS with its dedicated firewall and 24/7 real-time server monitoring.
- The host offers a 3-day free trial without asking for your credit card or PayPal details.
Cons of Cloudways
- Cloudways asks for your personal information, including your social media profiles, during registration.
- The PayPal payment option is available only after upgrading your Cloudways account from the trial offer.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, credit card, Bitcoin, Boleto, Alipay, UPI, SOFORT, Apple Pay, iDEAL, WebMoney, UnionPay, Giropay, and DOKU.
VPSDime is a UAE-based hosting provider offering virtual private servers at affordable rates. The company has various VPS options, including Linux, Windows, Premium, and Storage VPS.
VPSDime makes it easy to manage your server from the control panel with its out-of-band VPS console. You can track your server performance with its visually-appealing graphs.
The starting price of cheap VPS with PayPal is $7 per month.
Pros of VPSDime
- VPSDime offers a generous amount of server resources even with its cheapest VPS plan.
- The host has reliable and fast-performing servers that are easily deployable.
- Virtual servers at VPSDime support various Linux Distros, including Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and AlmaLinux.
- VPSDime has a fast, friendly, and responsive customer support team.
- The host offers a 3-day money-back guarantee with its VPS plans.
Cons of VPSDime
- The host does not offer DDoS protection with its VPS plans.
- VPSDime has only 6 server locations
- Server management comes at an additional cost of $10 per 10 minutes.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Cryptocurrency, credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and bank transfer.
BlackHost is a Switzerland-based host that focuses on providing anonymous hosting services. The company uses NVMe-based RAID 10 storage arrays to ensure excellent server speed and reliability.
BlackHost has a cloud-powered backup system to protect your data. It takes daily and weekly server snapshots for your VPS. The host uses KVM virtualization to provide a genuinely dedicated server environment.
VPS starting price at BlackHost is $2.99 per month.
Pros of BlackHost
- BlackHost offers free site migration with its PayPal VPS.
- The company has fast and reliable servers.
- The host provides 100% unmetered traffic with its VPS plans.
- BlackHost customers receive quick responses and helpful solutions from the support team.
Cons of BlackHost
- The host provides DDoS protection for your VPS as a premium service.
- BlackHost does not allow yearly payments, so you must purchase their VPS plans every month.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, Skrill, and direct debit.
Contabo is a German host with servers in Europe, the US, Asia, the UK, and Australia. Like Vultr, Contabo also has both normal SSDs and NVMe SSDs for lightning-fast storage.
The company constantly detects and mitigates DDoS attacks at the network level to keep your server secure.
The host ensures VPS setup in minutes. It is also easy to scale your server resources quickly and when needed.
Contabo allows you to capture a copy of your VPS directly from the control panel, which comes in handy when running major updates.
Here is a detailed tutorial to create VPS snapshots with the host.
You can purchase a Contabo VPS via PayPal for $8.49 per month only.
Pros of Contabo
- Contabo has global availability with its 10 data centers spread across 7 different regions.
- The hosting provider offers multiple apps, operating systems, and deployment options with its VPS.
- Contabo servers deliver fast performance.
- The company provides an intuitive control panel that makes server management easy.
- Contabo has many VPS plans, making it easy to scale up or down.
Cons of Contabo
- Many Contabo VPS users experience frequent downtimes.
- Contabo customer support is getting weaker with each passing day.
- The host charges a server setup fee of $8.49 (one-time) for VPS.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Cryptocurrency, credit card, and Alipay.
Hostwinds is a US-based VPS provider offering unmanaged and managed servers. The company uses SSDs and 1 Gbps ports to deliver high-level server performance.
Hostwinds ensures the security of your VPS through its Enterprise Firewall system. The host implements it outside your operating system environment to provide maximum server protection.
Hostwinds also has a snapshot feature like Contabo. Additionally, Hostwinds allows you to distribute your app traffic between different servers with a load balancer.
PayPal VPS at Hostwinds is available at a monthly starting price of $4.99.
Pros of Hostwinds
- Hostwinds’ VPS comes with automated nightly backups to protect your data.
- The company offers free website transfer without any downtime.
- Hostwinds has a friendly and knowledgeable support staff that responds quickly to customer queries.
- The host offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee with its VPS plans.
Cons of Hostwinds
- Hostwinds currently has only 3 server locations
- Some Hostwinds customers complain of receiving blacklisted IPs from the host.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, Cryptocurrency, credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, SOFORT, Paysera, Multibanco, iDEAL, UPI, Paytm, NetBanking, QRIS, and more, depending on the country you live in.
Hostinger is a European hosting provider offering powerful VPS for all needs, including CyberPanel and Minecraft server hosting. The company uses NVMe SSD storage and Intel Xeon processors to deliver excellent server speed.
The host has a custom AI firewall to block real-time malicious traffic. Hostinger PayPal VPS allows taking manual live snapshots to protect your server data.
The starting price of a Hostinger VPS is $3.99 per month when paid upfront for 12 months or more.
Pros of Hostinger
- Hostinger provides an automated backup feature to restore your app or website quickly.
- You will get a user-friendly interface to manage your VPS.
- Hostinger VPS comes with a 99% uptime guarantee.
- You will receive a 30-day money-back guarantee with Hostinger VPS plans.
Cons of Hostinger
- Hostinger customers complain about its slow and incompetent support team.
- The host has poor website migration services that might make your website non-functional when transferring it to your VPS.
Accepted Payments: PayPal, credit card, check/ money order, ACH/ wire transfer, Alipay, UnionPay, Tenpay, WebMoney, Yandex Money, QIWI wallet, Moneta, UPI, and more regional options.
InterServer is an American hosting provider allowing PayPal payments for its VPS plans. The company has various virtual servers, including Linux, Windows, WordPress, Webuzo, and storage VPS.
The host uses RAID 10 storage arrays to provide data redundancy and consistency. InterServer also offers KVM VPS for powerful and resource-intensive apps.
An InterServer PayPal VPS is available at the starting price of $6 per month.
Pros of InterServer
- InterServer VPS supports the deployment of 100s of apps, databases, and modules.
- You will receive managed support from the host when purchasing 4+ slices.
- The InterServer customer support team is helpful, knowledgeable, and fast.
- You will get a 99% uptime guarantee with InterServer VPS.
Cons of InterServer
- InterServer charges an additional amount for creating server backups.
- The company has its data centers only in the US region.
Why choose to pay with PayPal?
PayPal makes it easy and fast to carry out online transactions. Apart from that, some people prefer using the platform because it imparts the required confidence in them to make an online purchase.
PayPal offers 180-day Buyer Protection to prevent its users from deceitful sellers. Therefore, you have the assurance that you won’t get cheated online, and someone has always got your back when using PayPal.
Another important reason to choose PayPal as your payment method is online security. All sensitive information, including your name, credit card number, and bank account details, is hidden from the merchants. This adds an extra layer of privacy.
You only need to share your mobile number and email to send a payment when using the platform.
Finding a cheap VPS with a PayPal payment option is not a difficult task. Honestly speaking, many hosting providers allow it. But a payment method should never be your only criterion for selecting a VPS.
Luckily, our roundup review has followed a thorough selection process, listing only the best and cheapest VPS providers offering good server performance.
- Best Overall: AlphaVPS is the best overall choice with powerful hardware, DDoS protection, easy scalability, and a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Best Price: Vultr is best in terms of price since you can buy a VPS for only $2.50 per month with the host.
- Best Performance: Impreza Host delivers the best server performance due to KVM virtualization and multiple server locations worldwide.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is PayPal VPS?
A PayPal VPS is a virtual private server that you can purchase via the PayPal platform. It helps you avoid sharing your financial details with the hosting provider.
Is PayPal VPS Safe to Use?
Yes, PayPal VPS is safe to use. You will receive the same VPS that you buy through a credit card. The only difference lies in your payment method here.
Can I get VPS for free?
Yes, you can get a VPS for free but only for a limited period. A few hosting providers offer free trials with their virtual servers that can last for a few days.